Services & Prices
Do you work long hours and your poor pet is stuck at home? Just can't find the time right now to take your pet for a walk? Going on vacation and sick of using the kennel? Check out 4 Legs and a Leash! We have 3 friendly packages for you, take a look and choose the right one for you. Need something else? Just ask 630-915-6912
- 30 minute visit - $20
- An additional $5 for walks after 6pm and any weekend visits. We request a 2 hour window for the visit.
- We require 2 sets of keys to begin service. We ask that you please ensure the keys work before providing them to us.
Boarding in our home
- 1 dog - $55 per night
- 2 dogs (same household) - $95 per night
- Drop off times - 7am - 12pm
- Pick up time - By 7pm (Strictly enforced)
- Reservations are required.
- Call to make an appointment to meet with us - 630-915-6912
- We do not board puppies.
Pet Sitting in your Home
- 30 minute visit - $20.00
- An additional $5 for walks after 6pm and any weekend visits.
- Please call for a special quote for unique situations.
Wedding Day Service
- If you’re hoping to have your pet play a part in your wedding we can help! Chances are you’re going to be pretty busy that day, so let our Pet Sitter pick up your pet and bring them to the venue for picture, the ceremony and any other activities.
- Call us for your customized package! 630-915-6912
We are lifelong and enthusiastic animal lovers. I share my life with my husband Bob and our rescue dog Buzz in Darien, Illinois. We take great joy in working with animals and we are glad to know we bring loving pet owners peace of mind when they cannot be with their best pals. There is no better job in the world.
4 Legs and a Leash is a dog walking and pet sitting
service in the Chicago Western suburbs that will give peace of mind to both you and your pet.
Whether you're away for work or pleasure, you can trust your pets to 4 Legs and a Leash. We truly believe in premium pet care, because your "family member" deserves to be treated well and taken care of.
Caring pet owners know that most pets adjust better to their owner's absence and experience less anxiety and stress when they can remain in their own home. They thrive on routine and familiarity.
Bonded & insured
We are all trained in Pet First Aid/ CPR.
MEMBERS OF THE FOLLOWING
areas we serve
The Chicago Western suburbs of Cook and DuPage Counties: Burr Ridge, Clarendon Hills, Darien, Downers Grove, Indian Head Park, Hinsdale, La Grange, Westmont, Western Springs, Willowbrook.
free meet and greet in home consultation.